Advertise on PinupLifestyle
What is the WORST pick up line you've ever heard? We were talking about this in the chat room earlier, and we heard some stinkers. What were the ones you've heard?

Someone used "Did it hurt when you fell fro Heaven?" On me once. But... the worst ones, I don't think are really PL appropriate.
haha

Bring them ON!

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Lap would have been better. Ugh.

RoseRed Polkadot said:
Hows this for charm..

Him - "come and sit with me"
Me - "but theres nowhere to sit"
Him "How about my face?"

What a silver tongued devil. To be fair, I did rather feed him that line, what was I thinking?
Ohh... I had someone ask "So... where do you model?" And I've had the guys that ask about my boyfriend. And when I tell them I have one then they say "I know..." And proceed to try and figure out hw they can be him
I love pick up lines, I think their all pretty funny, even when they're bad. That being said, here are a few of my "favs":

I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?

I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

and the one my ex used on every girl he met....

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but you wanna f*ck me.

Worked every time....lol.
I LOVE IT!

Babycakes said:
Ok my husband will kill me for sharing this but I still tease him about it. Its not really a pick up line but I guess it was meant to be a compliment...haha! While sitting at dinner he says, "Wow your eyes are a beautiful brown like I have never seen not like a "poop" brown but like a golden brown" and what was my reaction...I think I choked on my food from laughing so hard #1 at the fact he threw crap into the compliment and #2 he was being serious. Needless to say he must of did something right cause I married the man. He definitely doesn't have a way with words but he is a sweetie nonetheless...haha!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service