Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello! I am new to the modeling world and am looking to do as many TFP/TFCD shoots as possible. Please take a look at my page and let me know if you are interested. I will also be at VLV this year (after a 3 year absence) and am available for shoots that week. Send me a personal message if you are interested. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you! <3

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Moved to castings and sessions. Also, changed title to Photogs.*
Thanks again! lol, shows just how much of a "newbie" I am.

Roxy Tart {M} said:
*Moved to castings and sessions. Also, changed title to Photogs.*
can i be more of a newbie and ask what TFP/TFCD stands for?
TFP = Time For Print
TFCD = Time for CD

At least that is what I've figured out from the site. I may be wrong. haha

Kitty Camrai said:
can i be more of a newbie and ask what TFP/TFCD stands for?
No one is interested...that sucks! But I'm proud of me for putting myself out there. :)
I've noticed that for Viva most photogs are charging for sessions, and get booked pretty quickly, so it might not be a lack of interest, but a lack of time. Have you used the advanced member search to find and contact photogs in your area? It might help to directly address the ones near you. I'm sure you'll get some bookings, just have to keep at it!

See you at Viva!!
I didn't think of that. Thanks for the tip! I booked a session with Ama during VLV so I am REALLY looking forward to that. I'm hoping that once I get some good professional pictures on here I'll get a better response. About VLV, do you think it would be fun to organize some spot where PL people go to meet everyone?
Have you joined the VLV group yet? There is tons of great info about PLers at viva on there. And no worries, we will be doing a meet up, as soon as it's all planned out we'll be posting the info in the group.

You'll love shooting with Ama, she's amazing!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service