Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I hope all you lovely ladies are sending your requests into Di at Outerlimitz to have a chance to take part in this amazing contest! ... need convincing a little further ...

PRIZES INCLUDE - Outfits from OuterLimitz, a photo shoot for the winner from Milkcow Magazine plus an article about her in the magazine, a £100 voucher from Rocket Originals to spend in their store, plus many more fantastic prizes from What Katie Did, Hemsby RocknRoll Weekenders, Johnsons Shoes, Big Girls Blouse and many more ...
STOP PRESS !!!! - Bernie Dexter has offered unbelievable priizes of $300 dollars of outfits from her range of clothing for the winner and $100 for second place!!!

HOW TO ENTER - email a little about yourself, or the address of your website/myspace/facebook etc and a photo to outerlimitz54321@btinternet.com

WHAT WILL I HAVE TO DO? - dont worry - its all harmless and easy! Finalists will need to be at Hemsby 44 for the evening of Saturday 15th May, they will need an outfit, either evening wear, or lingerie/swimwear/beachwear. (We do need to approve the outfit as children may be present!) Each finalist will show the audience and judges their 'pinup poses' on stage (while being shot in the nicest sense of the word by our photographer) and will then have a chat with our MC... just be yourselves! Finally all the contestants will stand together wearing evening outfits for a group photo while the judges make their decision!

PHOTOGRAPHERS - We are lucky enoughh to have two! Our Own Lawrence will be shooting for OuterLimitz (and his own portfolio) whilst David Preutz has offered something a bit special for each contestant - details to be finalised! Some of you may have met David last year as he was attending several events incuding Shakedown, Hotrod Hayride, Rythym Riot and more - as part of his photographic project -

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi.. i was wondering what city and state this contest will be takeing place at.?
Hemsby is in the UK in Great Yarmouth =)
darn.. i live in hemet c.a. U.S....
Book a Holiday to the UK!!!
Ohhhh I wanna go! It's right in the middle of my exam period though! Next year maybe!

xXx
I would say sod your exams but that would be bad ... day trip perhaps??? xxx
Hmmm maybe, maybe...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends: