Advertise on PinupLifestyle
There are so many ridiculously insane things that happen in this city that I will now start to document them for everyones enjoyment...here are some of the things that happened sofar to kick this thread off.

- Homeless street fighter, fights himself, claims he is a ninja warrior and jumps into traffic.

- Guy is talking to a WALL. Telling the wall he's a f****** punk for something or other and tells the wall he will remove him from his top friends on myspace.

- Guy walking a Microwave Oven. Yes walking it, pulling it by the chord, up and across the street as if it were a pet.

- This gem:

- I'm walking up the street with my McDonalds and i'm on the phone... dude is walking up the street and locks eyes with me, im like s*** hes coming right at me...shoves my shoulder, I stop and say "Don't f****** touch me bro I'll f****** kill you" He starts talking s*** and walking backwards away from me, I figure I have a friend on the phone time to make a funny, So I told him "I'd f****** shove my foot in his eyeball." I love saying random s*** to the homeless folks

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess we better find out this secret so that we dont get monkeys throwing bananas at us!

"organic and inorganic intrusions"? Wow. I frikkin love San Fran! Except for the homeless people who jump out of bushes and scare the crap out of you, then expect to get paid! I ain't paying you for giving me a heart attack!

Daddy Cool {PL} said:
I guess we better find out this secret so that we dont get monkeys throwing bananas at us!

Some cool pics I took in San Fran in July:
san fran
(that was taken from a moving vehicle on Bay Bridge - not too shabby, I think!)
nasdaq
how much money has America lost today?
medical marijuana
this was taken in Rohnert Park. "I got glaucoma!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA! BEST. EVER.

Chop & Go {PLA} said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service