Advertise on PinupLifestyle

ONE (1) BED UP FOR GRABS FOR VLV 15 ... $80-$100 TOTAL FOR DURATION OF STAY (not per night) CHEAP!

Does anyone need Room & Boarding for Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend?

I have ONE (1) bed left for $80-$100 total regardless of length of stay (cheap!). Pricing is as follows: (1) Tenant = $80 Total For Duration Of Stay, Not Per Night (for one bed), (2) Tenants = $100 Total For Duration of Stay, Not Per Night (for one bed). Two of the Three beds are already taken. The other roommate is photographer and model Jessica Rose: http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/profile/jrosephotography

I have the room (already) booked and paid for April 5-9. Cash or Money Order is due at time of check-in.

The hotel in which you'd be staying at is the: Tuscany Suites (255 East Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, Nevada 89169) http://www.tuscanylv.com and is 3.5miles from The Orleans.

A block from the Tuscany Suites is a free shuttle that goes to and from The Orleans (I've used it many times before), and the hotel itself is a block from the center of the Strip ... almost directly behind Bally's on East Flamingo Rd.

We will all be sharing one VERY LARGE room (this is not a suite w/separate bedrooms otherwise there's no way I'd charge so little for length of stay), the hotel is a quiet (condo-like setting w/multiple buildings scattered on the property, not a high-rise like the ones on the Strip).

Our room has a large walk-in bathroom w/separate tub from shower, toilet has its own front door/room, and a double counter-top (makes it easy for girls to get ready). In general our room has a mini-kitchen w/stove/fridge/sink/microwave and shelves/drawers and a small dining area. There's also a living room area. Smoke-free room.

Girls and/or couples ONLY (meaning no solo guy, or a group of single guys) ♥

*I am also a freelance MUA, so if you need assistance during your stay and I'm available I charge $20-$25.

Views: 66

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be sure to post this over in the Viva Group.

Thank you much! I totally forgot about the group ... haha! Thank you! <3

Roxy Tart {Madam/Community Mgr} said:

Be sure to post this over in the Viva Group.

Bed is still available!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service