Advertise on PinupLifestyle
every since one of my coworkers loaned me the first book I was addicted! I had bought and read all 4 books within 1 week and now the movie is coming out and I am super excited!!! It;s actually really sad b/c the book is meant for young adults ie harry potter but I am so stuck! anybody else out there brave enough to admit what a total dweeb they are??? lol

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I am with teenagers every day all day and Bella does not look young, she looks like a junior or senior truthfully. Most of the time 25 year olds play high schoolers in movies, this is probably where the confusion is coming from.
So I finished reading the book literally 10 minutes before the showing I went to see on Friday night.
I think the movie followed the book quite well actually, not 100% of course, but better than most movies tend to follow books. It is obvious that every movie based on a book never lives fully up to your expectations. That being said, what are you guys surprised about?
I do think that you should read the book then see the movie afterwards. The movie is what you would expect from a book meant for teenagers.
I read the book and saw the movie. I don't think it ruined anything. Of course the book is better, books are always better, but the movie was good too.

Ruby LaMour said:
DO NOT SEE THE MOVIE!!! it'll ruin the book if you've read it or it'll make you not want to read it and you'll miss a great story.
Originally I did think Bella looked too young but that was just in one of the billboards I saw, she did look like a junior in the movie.

Marissa Lily said:
So I am with teenagers every day all day and Bella does not look young, she looks like a junior or senior truthfully. Most of the time 25 year olds play high schoolers in movies, this is probably where the confusion is coming from.
So I finished reading the book literally 10 minutes before the showing I went to see on Friday night.
I think the movie followed the book quite well actually, not 100% of course, but better than most movies tend to follow books. It is obvious that every movie based on a book never lives fully up to your expectations. That being said, what are you guys surprised about?
I do think that you should read the book then see the movie afterwards. The movie is what you would expect from a book meant for teenagers.
and its cool because the actress is way older than the charachter anyway! haaa. im going to see it today. cant wait. i know im going to be disapointed, but i love the books so much it dosnt matter!
Dottie Darling said:
Originally I did think Bella looked too young but that was just in one of the billboards I saw, she did look like a junior in the movie.

Marissa Lily said:
does anybody else think that rosalie cullen should have been more delicate and pretty ? i dont think the actress was the right one for the part.
I agree. She was good but could have been better.

Delyssia LaBelle said:
does anybody else think that rosalie cullen should have been more delicate and pretty ? i dont think the actress was the right one for the part.
Im addicted. Haha. I was in line for the movie at 8pm as well. The first. Haha. They picked a delightful boy to play Edward. I would eat him... :)
I'll never again go opening night...girls and grown women squealed at every character entrance or book quote...drove me bonkers!
The acting seemed awkward almost comical at times...I think they took the story a little too seriously

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service