Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I'm going to be in NYC in Oct, and it seems like there's way more to do than meets the eye. In fact, I think there's more that you can't see than you can. Last year I spent 3 days just riding around the subway walking around different areas. This year I want to DO STUFF!

NYCites, help me out!

(shooting is also an option)

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Touristy stuff, shopping? What interests you most?

man, I posted that late.

I'm not really interested in touristy things. I spent a bunch of time in times square last time which was cool since it was so close to halloween.

I'm not really into touristy places or shopping...the best times I had were at dive bars and eateries. I'd like to check out a sweet burlesque show or cool bar. I'm up for local food places as well.

I want to experience NYC as a new yorker, not a tourist.

Gotcha, yea in that case you'd totally need a local! Tell you what, be the first to post in our brand new regional group for the Mid-Atlantic region which includes NY and I will directly share your thread with the best possible new yorker to chime in!

http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/group/us-mid-atlantic

photoassassin{★} said:

man, I posted that late.

I'm not really interested in touristy things. I spent a bunch of time in times square last time which was cool since it was so close to halloween.

I'm not really into touristy places or shopping...the best times I had were at dive bars and eateries. I'd like to check out a sweet burlesque show or cool bar. I'm up for local food places as well.

I want to experience NYC as a new yorker, not a tourist.

thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service