Advertise on PinupLifestyle
My hair is naturally straight, soft, and shiny.

I have a problem doing my hair because it's so straight that I just don't have the time or patience to do anything with it. Except for my bangs, they are the only part of my hair that can hold a curl, if you look at my pictures you will see that in just about all of them my bangs are curled.

I have always worried that one day I would fry my bangs, and now that day has come.

I've never had to deal with this before so I don't know what to do. Can anyone tell me how to undo the damage?

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Figured as much, I was hoping there was some kind of an alternative.
I didn't want to cut it because I don't like the whole "bettie bangs" look on me but it seems to be the only option. =(

That really sucks about your friend. I'd die if that happened to me!

Babycakes said:
YIKES! As the expert said you just gotta patiently wait for new growth and trim the ends. My girlfriend had all of her hair fried off by a friend who was a hairstylist and was supposed to know what she was doing..OUCH!. She went from hair down to her waist to literally no hair she had to wear wigs for over a year and it is still growing back. Just be thankful it is only the bangs sweets maybe go to a professional who can give some ideas on some new styles. The really cute short bang is great for fall right above your eyebrow. Well take some vitamins and drink lots of milk and get ready for new growth.
XO
aww snap, try pin curling from now on, heat is dangerous!
OK, I solved the problem. I cut my bangs... well my sister did. Despite the fact that neither one of us knew what exactly we were doing it worked out well. I can't keep from curling my bangs so I'm sure I'll be cutting them frequently.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service