Advertise on PinupLifestyle
2d1jh4f6bcokc

Official So Cal PL Meet Up #4 *MAY 8th* - The Vintage Picnic, San Dimas, CA

MAY 8th is the D-day for the Historic PL Picnic !!!  BE there or be square  !!! 
 Please bring your picnic baskets and blankets for this one ....  I'd like to shoot some family portraits at this event for those who'd like to part take...   Please bring games and such as well ... more the better to make this one super fun time !!!  SO let's get our Picnic on....

here's a link to the park for anyone to check out ... http://www.bonellipark.org/ thanks FBP aka Rob

Hope to see ya all there .... happening MAY 8 th !!!!  come one come All ....

Thanks for the great flyer Daniel ... It Kicks A$$ !!!

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds perfect!!! I can't wait!

Flat Black Photography said:
Roxy Tart {M} said:
The flyer says 11am til. What time is it going till? Or is it up in the air?
Til whenever we all leave so it's all good !!!
more people = more fun !!!!
I had my fitting yesterday for my outfit for the picnic and I am soooooooooo excited!!!! I can't wait to meet/see everyone!!
don't forget the water guns :)
special outfit ??? dang .... can't wait to see ya !

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
I had my fitting yesterday for my outfit for the picnic and I am soooooooooo excited!!!! I can't wait to meet/see everyone!!
I hope you all are still around in the afternoon? I get off work between 4 and 5 that Saturday so I'll hollar out and see if anyone is there. :)
Awww Karin, i hope you can make it! Did you ever make it to Rock Around the Park?

Karin Scissor Hands said:
I hope you all are still around in the afternoon? I get off work between 4 and 5 that Saturday so I'll hollar out and see if anyone is there. :)
I'm pretty sure we'll still be there .... horse shoes takes time .... just saying ...
NOT SHOWING UP IS NOT AN OPTION RAWR!

aww wish I could make it! But I will be in Colorado hanging with my sister and the PL Peeps out there! You all have fun! cant wait to see photos from this event:)
I did! I was late cause of work....again! The job owns me muahahahhahaa!

Tabby-Kat {SGC} said:
Awww Karin, i hope you can make it! Did you ever make it to Rock Around the Park?

OH REALLY!

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
NOT SHOWING UP IS NOT AN OPTION RAWR!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service