Advertise on PinupLifestyle

We are going to start having bi-monthly NorCal PL meets, and we'd like to have our first one THIS SUNDAY! If you're live in the Bay or happen to be visiting, we would love to see you! This is a great chance to re-connect with old friends and make new ones. Come on out and get to know the PL Family!!

When: Feb. 12, 2012

Time: 2:00

Place: Red's Java House, San Francisco 

Pier 30
San Francisco, CA 94101

(415) 777-5626

Free parking!!

See you all there!!!

Views: 435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pity I didn't make it down in time - they were shut by the time I got there!

Arrived @ 3pm and nobody was there. People @ Reds didn't know auything about it at first. Then "oh yeah the old cars."  2 hours of train ride.... ?

Well, we've heard from a few people and it sounds like there were people there, but just none at the same time. I've talked to quite a few people who said they were there, and of course Shawn, the owner, said he saw people all day, but it seems like no one stayed around long enough to see each other.

I feel horrible, and I'm so sorry that I got sick. I hope everyone who showed up accepts my apology. Next time, we swear it'll be better. Edson and I already have some ideas to make the next meet one you won't want to miss!

(edit) I'm sorry to hear about the missed connections, but I'm sure the next one will be great! :)

How was it? Hope it was a success and fun was had by all!

Actually, it is Red's Java House, not hut.

oh man I missed it!

Thanks for the heads up, fixed in the OP. 

The Trousseau said:

Actually, it is Red's Java House, not hut.

Indeed everyone got there at random times and there wasnt someone acting as the "host" on site to pull people together and grow the ball of yarn, sooooo missed connections. I too showed up (late) with 3 others but didn't connect with anyone. 

Next time there will be a rep on site to gather the folks!

Sorry again!!! My job as hostess went unfilled and, well, we all see what happened. I will NEVER let it happen again. Forgive me fellow PLer's!!!!! *grovels*

Edson Carlos said:

Indeed everyone got there at random times and there wasnt someone acting as the "host" on site to pull people together and grow the ball of yarn, sooooo missed connections. I too showed up (late) with 3 others but didn't connect with anyone. 

Next time there will be a rep on site to gather the folks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service