Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Official East Coast PL Meetup 2010 *May 30th* - Beatersville, Louisville, KY USA

Alright East Coast PL'ers, we're coming to you!! We'll be hosting an official PL meetup at this year's Beatersville Car and Bike Show in Louisville KY on Sunday, May 30th! We'll have a special hangout area on the deckbar at Phoenix Hill Tavern and want to see anyone and everyone here that can possibly make it!! Monday, the 31st is Memorial Day in the U.S. and most people have the day off, so there's no excuse not to make it out!! ;D 

We'll keep you posted on show details as well, including the music lineup, car show registration, and Miss Beatersville contest as the event gets a little closer. You can find the event listed HERE. Check it out and RSVP!

Click HERE to visit their profile and say hello!

PL is taking over the Sheraton Hotel!

BOOK YOUR ROOM HERE!

700 West Riverside Drive

Jeffersonville IN

3.4 miles from Beatersville location. Just over a short bridge from downtown Louisville.

$85/night

Views: 148

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

A few other options too:

Hyatt Regency
320 West Jefferson Street, Louisville, KY‎ - (502) 581-1234‎
2.3 miles from Beatersville location.
$97.75/night for 2 double beds.

Sheraton
700 West Riverside Drive, Jeffersonville, IN - (812) 284-6711
3.4 miles from Beatersville location. Just over a short bridge from downtown Louisville.
$85/night

The Hilton isn't a bad distance at all either. It's about 5 miles of highway driving, quick and easy by car or taxi.
I'm still leaning towards the Hilton...it's got some of the best ratings across the board. Convenient location makes it more appealing as well. :)

Desirée {PL Team} said:
A few other options too:

Hyatt Regency
320 West Jefferson Street, Louisville, KY‎ - (502) 581-1234‎
2.3 miles from Beatersville location.
$97.75/night for 2 double beds.

Sheraton
700 West Riverside Drive, Jeffersonville, IN - (812) 284-6711
$85/night

The Hilton isn't a bad distance at all either. It's about 5 miles of highway driving, quick and easy by car or taxi.
Hey Guys,

We are looking forward to meeting and hanging with you all. There are two parties on Saturday put on by local clubs and an art show on Friday night if you want to make a weekend of it.

As far as a place to stay I would recommend,

Residence Inn by Marriott Louisville DowntownAddress
333 East Market Street
Louisville, KY 40202
(502) 589-8998

I have stayed here and it is clean and somewhat new, about 3 years old. There is a coffee shop right next door, and it is just about two miles from the venue and the cool part of town, the Highlands.

That Hyatt isn't bad either.

See you all soon,
Scott
After planning with Desi, and getting some inside info from her awesome family, I booked my room last night at the Sheraton. $85 a night, good reviews, good location, and Sheratons are always nice and have GREAT beds.

So there you have it, I booked, so should you! PL takes over the Sheraton!!!
PL SHERATON!

Roxy Tart {M} said:
After planning with Desi, and getting some inside info from her awesome family, I booked my room last night at the Sheraton. $85 a night, good reviews, good location, and Sheratons are always nice and have GREAT beds.

God, I live here and can not place where that is...
Done and DONE! Booked my Room!

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
PL SHERATON!

Roxy Tart {M} said:

Dang it. Still too far away. Too broke to drive or fly there.
Hey Richie,
I though someone mentioned the Sheraton in Louisville...
The one everyone is booking is in Indiana, just over the river.
I THINK it was just remodeled last year.
Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel

700 West Riverside Drive · Jeffersonville, IN 47130 USA

http://specialoffers.starwoodhotels.com/Sheraton_Louisville/so.htm?...
Why are you guys staying so far away. I mean if you wanted a great hotel you should have checked out the Kings Mills or Mason, Ohio area. It's near Paramounts Kings Island and the hotels around there are great. The best one around here is the Great Wolf Lodge it has themed rooms, regular rooms, clean, new, & absolutely immaculate.
http://www.greatwolf.com/mason/explore/activities?s_kwcid=TC%7C1598...
The hotel is 5 miles from the airport and like 3 miles from where the event is. Doesn't sound very far to me.

And I've never been to a bad Sheraton. Always comfy, and never wildness themed. LOL

Inga Coy said:
Why are you guys staying so far away. I mean if you wanted a great hotel you should have checked out the Kings Mills or Mason, Ohio area. It's near Paramounts Kings Island and the hotels around there are great. The best one around here is the Great Wolf Lodge it has themed rooms, regular rooms, clean, new, & absolutely immaculate.
http://www.greatwolf.com/mason/explore/activities?s_kwcid=TC%7C1598...

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service