Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Every Photographer I come across wants me to shoot Nude! I’m not worried about my body I just don’t want the world to see it! Am I wrong? Is it part of being a pin up model?

Views: 1811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Darling Kush answered her own question when she said "I don't want the world to see it". Period. End of story.
I applaud her. She should not feel pressured into disrobing, regardless of 'how many chicks' are recognized for doing it, and I do not agree that you 'always have to show something' ... the comments on the thread don't seem to indicate I am in the minority.
If it's sex that sells let's not forget the biggest sex organ is between the ears and it can be best when something is left to the imagination. It doesn''t mean i can't admire a well done nude, but certainly it is not a requirement. Dont sell yourself out Kush!
Aww thank you very much i needed to hear that! xoxo
Miss Behavin said:
Darling Kush answered her own question when she said "I don't want the world to see it". Period. End of story.
I applaud her. She should not feel pressured into disrobing, regardless of 'how many chicks' are recognized for doing it, and I do not agree that you 'always have to show something' ... the comments on the thread don't seem to indicate I am in the minority.
If it's sex that sells let's not forget the biggest sex organ is between the ears and it can be best when something is left to the imagination. It doesn''t mean i can't admire a well done nude, but certainly it is not a requirement. Dont sell yourself out Kush!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service