Advertise on PinupLifestyle

NOW AVAILABLE: PINUP necklace, Limited Quantity IN STOCK!

The new shop is now live dolls! Go get em!

http://shop.pinuplifestyle.com

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh i forgot to tell you all, I GOT MY NECKLACE, THANKS BABY YOU ARE THE BEST
Good man, Daniel! ;D
PIC!!!

Riannon Rodriguez said:
oh i forgot to tell you all, I GOT MY NECKLACE, THANKS BABY YOU ARE THE BEST

so pretty, i love it
Very pretty looks great! SAY CHEEEEEEEEEEESE NEXT TIME!!
I was in shop mode @ VLV , not even paying attention , and my husband pulls me over to the table and says "Frankie look!, "PL!" PL!..you should buy it!!" then i was like "ohhhhhhhhhh heyyyyyyy,yeah there it is!" then i bought one ;-)
...soo in a way the necklace found me @ viva lol

Frankie Fairlane{PLA} said:
I was in shop mode @ VLV , not even paying attention , and my husband pulls me over to the table and says "Frankie look!, "PL!" PL!..you should buy it!!" then i was like "ohhhhhhhhhh heyyyyyyy,yeah there it is!" then i bought one ;-)
WOOT! We want pics!! :P

LOL! im on it! ;-) i'm off of work tomorrow(yay!) soo i'll take a really good pic tomorrow! ;-)
HOW CUTE IS THAT!?!
Here's a quick pic, Desi.... <3

Desirée {PL Team} said:
WOOT! We want pics!! :P

LOVE it! fab as always!
Couple more on their way out! Can't wait to see picssss! Better jump on this people, it won't last foreverrrr! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service