Advertise on PinupLifestyle
So I opened my regualar email from Besame Cosmetics today and saw an advert that got my seriously excited...

There is a new vintage hair palour opening up in my little city! It's called the 'Vintage Hair Lounge' and is on the High Street in Southampton. I'm going in there tomorrow after college to check out the prices and what they have to offer and will get back to you all asap.

www.vintagehairlounge.com

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yay! that's so awesome! be sure to tell them about our fab little community here on PL! :)
I wish i was anywhere near there! Let us know how it is.
So I went there and its still closed ¬_¬

Oh well, haha! They're having a launch party soon so maybe I might get an invite to that!
Well, what a small world it is. I did the branding for this salon! And I shall soon be doing the website :-D They are totally my favourite client...
How coooool!!
It is a small world, haha! I'm so excited about them! I can't wait for them to open their doors and beautify my hair! I get the feeling they can cut a decent Bettie Bang

Veronica Kupcake said:
Well, what a small world it is. I did the branding for this salon! And I shall soon be doing the website :-D They are totally my favourite client...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service