Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Meow, wow &growl!!!!!! So I'm super stoked I am part of PL, but so sad it took me so long to find out about it :( I think Miss ZsaZsa was out of the loop :(

I'm living in Edmonton, AB...but will be moving to Toronto in July/August for school/work...I'm super exXxcited, but scared it's a BIG move for me and I don't know too many people out there So I'm hoping to make some new connections for hang times, modeling as well as performing when I get settled! If there are any burlesque troupes or fetish performance groups in the T-DOT that I should know about...PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE let me know!
Love&Lashes
zsazsa

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Toronto right now...let me be honest with you this is NOT a friendly city. I moved back here from Vancouver 2 years ago and I still haven't met any new friends. I just hang out with people from high school which is NOT ideal because they substance abuse issues... But I won't bore you with that. Anyways if you want get in touch with me and I'll show you around. That's what people did for me when I moved to Vancouver...which I miss every day. : ( Don't expect too much from Toronto...just warning you.
Oh and about the Burlesque troupe I'm looking at start a new one because none of the ones around this town really go with the style I want. If you're interested let me know.
aww...ww... I'm sorry you feel Toronto is not friendly. I'm still super xXx-cited about the BIG move <3 , but will take you up on the T.DOT tour :P
xxx000xxx
zsag
Cool let me know when you'll be here.
And don't be sorry...I'm gonna find a job (hopefully soon but you know it's recession time) save money and move back to the West coast ASAP!!!

ZsaZsa LaBitche said:
aww...ww... I'm sorry you feel Toronto is not friendly. I'm still super xXx-cited about the BIG move <3 , but will take you up on the T.DOT tour :P
xxx000xxx
zsag
I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here in TO! I don't get out much, my art consumes me but I'll be sure to say hi if we cross paths!
Oh btw, you may want to get into contact with Virgina D'Vine http://www.myspace.com/lebutton of Starlight Burlesque. I don't really know her all that well as I'm not really into the social scene here, but I know her troop is relatively new and I think they may still be looking for members. I
There is a Troupe out of Hamilton which is nearby enough... Contact Trevor 'Fremont' on here or I think Demonica DeMorte is affiliated with them...GOOD LUCK
spanxXx ladies :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service