Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I need help! I bought a turquoise net hat and can't figure out how to wear/pin it properly. Someone help... Please! I'm pretty sure it's NOT supposed to be a veil, but I don't even bloody know TBH...

I know at least one of you reading this has a net hat, has worn one, or knows someone who has, any tips you could give would be greatly appreciated.

I attached a picture of the hat so you know what I'm talking about. Yes, that's my hat "stand".

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't see the photo?
Try again with the photo, just hit the little camera icon and choose the photo on your computer.

Hope it works this time, thanx Edson and Kim, I guess it didn't work last time.
That type of hat, for myself, I would wear a little forward with the veil over my my eyes. I have a black hat that has a is kind of an oval shape with a black net/veil and I wear it with the front of the hat on my forehead and the veil dipping down over my eyes.

Ta-da! There's actually no "hat" part, I called it a net-hat but I'm now thinking I was wrong and it IS a veil... Thanx so much Kim, I know your answer seems like a no-brainer, but this is all still fairly new to me. I really appreciate the tip!
Looks good! Very cute "hat" and you have very pretty eyes.

(moved to fashion forum)
Looks fantastic and very vampy!

Stiletto Suicide said:

Ta-da! There's actually no "hat" part, I called it a net-hat but I'm now thinking I was wrong and it IS a veil... Thanx so much Kim, I know your answer seems like a no-brainer, but this is all still fairly new to me. I really appreciate the tip!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service