Advertise on PinupLifestyle
so were having the 2nd burlesque show in israel (ever) and it's gonna be on the israeli valentines day so it's all love themed.

since i'm a ballet dancer i want to use my point shoes in the dance so my idea so far was:
the "perfect balerina" reharsing the "perfect dance" to the "perfect song" until she's sick of it and than off course the stripping begins combined with a fan dance.

i would love to hear your opinion of this idea and also if you have some song to fit in mind...? maybe you have a better idea for me?

thank you all for helping out! (and sorry if my english is too hard to understand.. )

Dafnie

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

your english is perfectly understandable :)
I like the concept and looking thru your pics on model mayhem and myspace I think you can pull it off well.

here's what I see when I close my eyes (now bear with me...)
a ballet barre stage right, a costume rack stage left and a screen center stage
our ms ballerina does her workout and practice but keeps looking stage left at the burlesque costumes...
a good sound mixer might be helpful here... the classical music and burlesque tune of choice can fade in and out as our ms ballerina struggles between what's gotta be done (the practice) and what she wants to do

eventually of course the burlesque wins and ms ballerina runs cross grabs a costume and changes into it behind the center stage screen (back lit for a silhouette?)
perhaps toss tutu, and a tear-away unitard to make the change quicker?

the leave the toe shoes on I'd think

then she come out and complete the routine

well there is a little something from my poor addled brain for what it's worth

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends: