Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We are waaaaaay down in New Zealand!!! And planning a sorta luau themed rockabilly wedding, I'm just starting out on cheap planning, its not til Jan 2012, but just wanted some hints from those who have been there and done that, or perhaps are in the process of planning a rockabilly wedding right now, to share info and *stresses* with!!!!

I'm new....hope I'm going about this the right way!

Views: 983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding !!!!!

To make it look more rockabilly, you can choose a wedding dress which looks more "swing-like", it dosnt have to be white, a flower on your dress and make sure your hubby dresses rockabilly.

Then, you can dress all your bridesmaids in the same rockabilly dress, with the same haircut, choose red and black with lots of flowers for the decoration, and last but not least, lots of Rockabilly music!

You dont have to pay a fortune to make a Rockabilly wedding, its the little things that count and make it different.

I'm thinking about having a rockabilly/psychobilly wedding too, when i find my prince charming and be old enough (22 isnt enough), until then i will be waiting for pics of your wedding

xx
tHANKS darl!!!! Yeah I'm gettin very creative on it - lotsa DIY. I'm gonna get married in a swing dress, tea length, in a peach silk, I'm not a white dress gal.

And the boys are will be in brown, prolly just Chucks, and almost bowling style shirts - its a more casual wedding. My girls will be in pastels....lotsa hibiscus coz I love em. I've decided to wear flowers in my hair and a veil if I can get a peachy one. Will see! So much planning! I want it to be kitsch, casual, special, unique, rockabilly, fifties, and just really creative, to keep everyone surprising...

Natalie Crack said:
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding !!!!!

To make it look more rockabilly, you can choose a wedding dress which looks more "swing-like", it dosnt have to be white, a flower on your dress and make sure your hubby dresses rockabilly.

Then, you can dress all your bridesmaids in the same rockabilly dress, with the same haircut, choose red and black with lots of flowers for the decoration, and last but not least, lots of Rockabilly music!

You dont have to pay a fortune to make a Rockabilly wedding, its the little things that count and make it different.

I'm thinking about having a rockabilly/psychobilly wedding too, when i find my prince charming and be old enough (22 isnt enough), until then i will be waiting for pics of your wedding

xx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service