Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I am annoyed at myself over my hair. In the summer I had it cut into a bob for my prom so I could have it all waved nicely, but I soon got tired of the curler thing everyday, so I had it cut into a modern style. I can do some vintage styles but really not very many. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions to how I can solve the issue of retro styles for a bob with short layers? It would be a great help as I am really bored of my hair being the same way all the time. Oh, and colour suggestions? It's platinum blonde at the moment, but I'm thinking of puttin some colour in but am not sure what. Any ideas?

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

finger waves... look for a how to online!!!
set your hair in foam rollers, sleep in them over night....
do you have bangs? cute bettie bangs!
if you dont have bangs, pompador the front, untill your hair grows an ok length to set in hot rollers in the morning!!!
Subscribe to the Cosmo Lounge! They just added a great video on styling shorter hair! :)
Thanks for all your replies! I was thinking of getting Bettie bangs cut in but I'm not sure it will suit my face shape. I will definately be joining the Cosmo Lounge I think!

I had my hair cut last week, and the layers are stupidly short, but I'm going to try the heated rollers again to see what sort of result I get.

Thanks again!
xXx
If you roll your rollers one up one down in the back and sides... you'll get a nice wave.
section a radial parting in the front (off centered to one side) and roll 4 rollers on a pivot.

This is a longer version of what you will get.

Roxie Roulette said:
Thanks for all your replies! I was thinking of getting Bettie bangs cut in but I'm not sure it will suit my face shape. I will definately be joining the Cosmo Lounge I think!

I had my hair cut last week, and the layers are stupidly short, but I'm going to try the heated rollers again to see what sort of result I get.

Thanks again!
xXx
Thanks everyone for your kind advice! I think I have a style that is good. Hopefully I will find my camera lead soon so I can upload some pictures I took over this break from college =D

xXx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service