Advertise on PinupLifestyle
NBC news
Wow, talk about last minute! I was heading over to The Department of Customz to replace a radiator hose on Cupid, my 1960 Rambler, and I got a call from one of the Gasoline Girls telling me NBC news was doing a story on our club! She told me to grab a model and some clothes and bring them over. I dragged Shelby there and jabbed her with a needle while I was interviewed, then replaced the hose on camera! It was so much fun!

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Supercool Mary!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I love it when a prominent designer gets local coverage. That's just freakin awesome. Congrats!!!
Thanks, Aubrey! But don't you mean when a local designer gets prominent coverage? My company is hardly prominent!

Aubrey London {Madam} said:
Supercool Mary!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I love it when a prominent designer gets local coverage. That's just freakin awesome. Congrats!!!
I think she said it right. You're Prominent HERE! EVERYONE knows VSBM and we Love you!

Vintage Suits by Mary said:
Thanks, Aubrey! But don't you mean when a local designer gets prominent coverage? My company is hardly prominent!

Right On Mary...That's Great!
Is your Rambler a brown wagon by chance?
If so, I shot a few pics of Shelby in front of it.
Rico
When does it air? Be sure to link us so we can see it!!
You could say that too hon!!! But I consider your items designs as fantastic and that's how I view Vintage Suits by Mary. I am very happy for you my dear.

No, Rico, it's a little white sedan. When did you shoot a Rambler wagon?

Rico said:
Rico
It was on yesterday, but I have a link to the video!
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/station/as-seen-on/Manicures_on_the_ma...
@ Mary,
It was the one parked in front of the campers at ventura nationals. it's posted on shelbys fb.

No, Rico, it's a little white sedan. When did you shoot a Rambler wagon?

Rico said:
Rico
I looked there, and couldn't find any...

Rico said:
@ Mary,
It was the one parked in front of the campers at ventura nationals. it's posted on shelbys fb.
how exciting! I would love to watch it
In Ventura or on Shelbys FB?

I looked there, and couldn't find any...

Rico said:
@ Mary,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service