Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Ok so I am going to be giving 3 TFP shoots for the next 2 weeks! I have 3 available days so these shoots can only be on these days. Only message me if you can meet the basic requirements.

I have 3 days available for these shoots. here are the dates:
Fri: 02/19
thu: 02/25
Fri:02/27.

*You must live in the San Diego Area or be able to get here.
*Must be 18 or older
*No experience necessary but you must be professional

These are the only days I have available so these are the ONLY days I am offering for them, no rescheduling.

Message me if you are interested! I hope to work with you soon!

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Boo on my day job :( otherwise id be free on Fridays. Maybe we could do something in the beginning of March?
I know our work schedules are lame! we will definitely have to set something up for Early March! give me some dates and I'll see what I can do with work
I'll be in San Diego the end of March!!!!
xoxo
Sweet! What dates? we should meet up, you can meet my husband and you all can talk about Buffalo. =) Let me know the details!
I'll be there before heading off to Viva March28th-April 1st. Maybay could take me to some cool spots there! My sister lives in Poway :)
Too bad my husband won't be coming with me so he could talk Sabres with yours!

Victoria Ortega-Allen said:
Sweet! What dates? we should meet up, you can meet my husband and you all can talk about Buffalo. =) Let me know the details!
Drat!
I just saw this posting :(
Next time you're in the area i would love to set something up!
hi.. my name is jennifer loffredo. i live in hemet, which is close to san diego, and would love to come in and meet with u. i am 21 years old with no experience, but if u tell me what to wear and where to be i'll be there. thank you. my email address is jen15_@live.com
and phone # is 760 703 7032
Sweet! Poway isn't too far from me. We should definitely set something to meet up and shoot! I know our husbands could talk Sabres all day haha. I finally went to my first hockey game and now Im hooked!

Cherry Pie said:
I'll be there before heading off to Viva March28th-April 1st. Maybay could take me to some cool spots there! My sister lives in Poway :)
Too bad my husband won't be coming with me so he could talk Sabres with yours!

Victoria Ortega-Allen said:
Thanks to all who replied. I'm sorry our schedules couldn't work out! I'm currently living in San Diego, but this was the only time I was offering TFP. If you are interested in shooting send me a message and I can send you the info on my rates. Thanks ladies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service