Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I have delt with alot of misplaced emotion lately. Not my own, but others. When someone is so miserable, that their only happiness is trying to bring others down....it's sad. Yesterday I delt with an older person running her mouth because she has misplaced anger so she unloads on me. Turns out, according to her that this "pin-up thing" is out of style & it was "trashy" to begin with. I also have to deal with not being taken seriously because where I live is not where I'm from, & where I live isn't too "keen" on "people like me." That won't sway me, I am who I am & won't change. Those who try to make me sad or angry or hurt my feelings....kiss off. Don't judge someone based on where they live, where they are from, or because they don't look like you. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, or who has to deal with this. I also know there are people out there like me, I think that's great.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the most part, people are pretty positive when they make comments about my tattoos and style of dress. I had Japanese tourists stop me and tell me that I am a "very beautiful girl" just the other day. lol. I live in a hippie collage town in Montana so every now and again I get that "Whats she all dressed up for/ trying to prove?" weird look. Maybe I am strange, but I like it. I know that this look is very popular in bigger cities, but I like being unique in my own little town. And to Frankie, people are always going to try to douse your flame. Chances are, they wish they could be like you! Keep your chin up because yes, there are lots of people out there who would think you're just the adorable. 'Cause you are!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
Where do you gals live?!?!? I have never experienced anything like that. I always get smiled at when I go out all done up. Women, and men, of every age talk to me about my looks, and it's always complementary. I have to admit, if I did come across someone acting like that, I wouldn't keep quiet, I'd give as good as I got. And who are those people to judge you? No one, that's who.

Just remember to keep positive, always have a smile, and don't give those "others" any reason to be nasty.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service