Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We're currently at around 5800 members. 22 days left till Viva. Let's work together and do this!! Model Mayhem, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, the bar down the street.. Spread the love anywhere and everywhere!!

Invite, invite, invite!!! I'm already working on my list! ;D

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a social bar at the bottom of the site with a red Facebook logo on it, that pops up our FAN page, you can add us right there.

Never Again said:
I'm gonna spread the word to my facebook folks, as well as the people following me on deviantart.com.

Also, I have a question! Do we have a Facebook page for folks to "+fan" ? If we do, why can't I find it, and if not, is there a reason we don't?
Silly me! I ran a search for it on facebook and it didn't come up :( I'll point my friends in the right direction.

Also, I am hoping this will gain PL a few hits, if not members.

Edson C. {PL} said:
There is a social bar at the bottom of the site with a red Facebook logo on it, that pops up our FAN page, you can add us right there.

Never Again said:
I'm gonna spread the word to my facebook folks, as well as the people following me on deviantart.com.

Also, I have a question! Do we have a Facebook page for folks to "+fan" ? If we do, why can't I find it, and if not, is there a reason we don't?
Already sent an insane amount of invites from my list! :D
Just a reminder to everyone; when you send out invites, you get points! So not only are you helping the site meet it's goal, but you are also that much closer to the leaderboard!

Go! Invite!!
what's the count at?
how about a count down clock for those who want to follow?
CURRENT COUNT: 5813
Edson C. {PL} said:
CURRENT COUNT: 5813

really?
I gotta work harder
CURRENT COUNT: 5821
CURRENT COUNT: 5830
CURRENT COUNT: 5841
We're gettin there! Keep the invites goin!
CURRENT COUNT: 5851

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service