Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi dolls!<3
Alrighty let me tell you about when I first discovered this one particular lip stick, that I LOVVVE!
Ok, i am a Dental Assistant..and before i get started working on (Xrays,cleaning/polishing/flossing) the patients teeth, i offer them a tissue, and ask them if they would like to remove their lip stick, because since im working in their mouth, it will get smeared on their chin/cheeks from my gloves. WEll,this one time..i told this lady that, she said "No thank you"..so then i said "alllright thennn" & i started cleaning/polishing/flossing her teeth, and i noticed that her lip stick DID NOT COME OFF for NOTHING!!! It was NOT even ON MY GLOVES AT ALL!! So then i tell her, uhhhmm excuse me, Ms. so-&-so, Arrre you even wearing lip stick or is that tattooed on ur lips, & u just put very good lip gloss!?!?" & she laughed & said "oh no!, its real alright!..my husband didn't like me leaving lip marks all over his face..so i went on a search for lip stick that did come off, and i tried a bunch of them, then one day at a FARMERS MARKET NIGHT in Redlands, there was this lady selling lip stick."
Soooo,Ya see!...who knows when or where, you will find a great lil' treasure!! So, She gave me the business card. And its $20 per tube. But this lip stick works waaaaayyyy better than anything that i have tried! PLUS!..PLUS!!, they have more than just lip stick too!! they have awesome skin care stuff too!!
Here's what the card says:
Long Lasting Lip Color & Cosmetics
Water-proof, Smudge-proof, Kiss-proof
*Shari Barto*
www.Senegence.com/LipColorHold4U

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OOOOOOOOOhhhhh...Im going to have to try this stuff out!!! Thanks for the tip..xoxo
Wow, thanks. Gonna have to check that out.
Thanks for the info!
Miss Frankie,

THIS IS A GOLDEN NUGGET OF INFORMATION, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PINUP DOLLS YOU MADE HAPPY RIGHT NOW!?

Fantastic post!
I tried Senegence lipstick 5 years ago. It does stay on.....but I stopped using it because it would get sticky and also took forever to try to get off, haha!
But maybe they have improved the product some since then.
I'm curious to hear from any other gals who have also used it? The only "reviews" that I can find online are obvious paid testimonials.

Stephanie, were you using the official Senegence remover?

Stephanie said:
I tried Senegence lipstick 5 years ago. It does stay on.....but I stopped using it because it would get sticky and also took forever to try to get off, haha!
Hmm....no I dont think I was. I was just bummed that it got sticky. But I suppose the remover they have would have made it easier to get off.

Wink Holliday said:
I'm curious to hear from any other gals who have also used it? The only "reviews" that I can find online are obvious paid testimonials.

Stephanie, were you using the official Senegence remover?

Stephanie said:
Ooooh, I had a pack of these a LONG time ago. My mother got them from a woman she knew, then gave them to me. Unfortunalty they were pearly corals and other metallic lipsticks(which I dont wear). But I LOVED their clear Glossy Gloss that goes over their lipstick and forgot all about it till this post.
I swear, the glossy gloss just makes my lips look poutier & more full when applied over red, or a pink lip stain.
I saw a couple auctions on ebay for these products(sealed) for about $10 cheaper, I will definatly have to get some if they have a nice RED!
Anyone know if they have a stockiest in the UK?

I'll update this when Ii find one.

LKl x
Holy smokes! That's an amazing tip. Thank you!
Hey......I just placed my order! i can't wait i'm so excited!
Thanks for sharing!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service