Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I have microdermal implants on my shoulders. Just wondering everyone's thoughts on microdermals. share your photos if you have them!

Views: 127

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd get them and enjoy them if everyone I knew that has ever had one didn't rip out. 

oh my god ow! mine get caught sometimes but theyve never ripped out. i love em but i have heard the reject quickly.

Yep, I had a cleavage implant, got partially pulled and then came out over the next several months... It was fairly gross... Awesome until it came out though!!! Would do it again though!

I was thinking of getting a dermal implant on my upper lip, like a Marilyn piercing.  Does anyone know of advantages/disadvantages of the implant vs. piercing?

Dermals tend to reject slower if taken care of properly. Especially with a Monroe, you don't have the backside of it rubbing against your gums.

Plum Pea Dahl {★} said:

I was thinking of getting a dermal implant on my upper lip, like a Marilyn piercing.  Does anyone know of advantages/disadvantages of the implant vs. piercing?

My dermals are almost a year old now and still haven't rejected. They sometimes get inflamed again but I do a salt soak and they fix up again the next day. I want more on my hips now!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service