Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I am a new photographer in Milford, MI, and have just signed the lease on a space in downtown Milford I will be utilizing as a studio. Starting in February, I would like to begin setting up some photo sessions with models who are looking to further develop their portfolios, and would provide digital content from the shoot for their time.

In combination with these shoots, I am working on a side project. This project involves developing short, catchy photo shoot videos, with model interview/comment snips. These videos could be mastered on to DVDs, or as files that could be uploaded to the internet. While we are experimenting with this concept, we would not charge for it, and would provide these videos to the model after completion.

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm very interested! :) I live in Ohio, but would not mind making the trip up to Michigan. I would love to stay in touch with you and further discuss this business opportunity! Best of luck to you! xx!
Let me know if you've got a date in mind that you'd like to make the trek, and I'll see if it works with my calendar. Weekends and evenings are fine. The studio is in Miflord, MI 48381, in the downtown area so you can get a ballpark with mapquest.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service