Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I have forever adored the pinup style but only until recently knew of the whole scene. Yes I live in Vegas and know of the VLV but I relized I have no friends that share this same passion, so the question is how do I get more involved and make new pug friends?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Woot!!! Another Vegas local!! I need to try to get a little meet up with local members. Ive noticed more and more people joining from the area. Me and the wifey had the same problem in the beginning meeting people but being active in the chat room helped tremendously.
Im always at First Friday if you're downtown that night. Usually me and the other half will pass out PL cards looking for like minded people.

Daniel
Good Morning!
Im in SoCal but cruise to Vegas often!

MamaSan Maternity Apparel said:
Good Morning!
Im in SoCal but cruise to Vegas often!
Good Morning to ya Mama... great next time look me up btw Im in SoCal often as a matter of fact just returned. have a great day!

Dear Daniel {★} said:
Woot!!! Another Vegas local!! I need to try to get a little meet up with local members. Ive noticed more and more people joining from the area. Me and the wifey had the same problem in the beginning meeting people but being active in the chat room helped tremendously.
Im always at First Friday if you're downtown that night. Usually me and the other half will pass out PL cards looking for like minded people.

Daniel

Great lookin out, I will definitely have to look for you and yours at the wonderful First Fridays!!! Any other suggestions Im all ears. Thanks and have a great one.
Hey I will be cruising through Vegas next month while relocating to GA!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service