Advertise on PinupLifestyle

This caught my eye the other day (the way they're defining the shades is just like Makeup Forever's HD Foundation which I'm a fan of) and at $6.50 I had to try it. I had no idea what to expect, but I'm glad I risked it. Great coverage, fantastic blending, and probably the lightest foundation I've ever worn. I tried out the color on my hand and after rubbing it in, couldn't even see - or feel! - where I'd applied it. Love this product, especially for the price!

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait to try this!
cant wait to give it a go. cant beat the price either. did u have any trouble picking out ur shade?
I didn't have a problem at all. I'm pale though, so I'm easy it's always the lightest for me! They had a nice range of colors too if you're not as light as me. 

serena skye {★} said:
cant wait to give it a go. cant beat the price either. did u have any trouble picking out ur shade?
Can't wait to check this out!
the powder works great..lol..for that cheap of a price I could'nt pass it up either so i  bought one and works nice, I don't like heavy coverage, i think it makes your skin look to dry and you can "see & feel" it on your face, good-bye $35.00 dollar powder hello $6.50! I have yet to try the foundation,but i will!
I loved the foundation so much, that I went back and bought the powder and blush. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! such a great price!
woooooot, i love good products at a cheep price!!!!!!! thanks for the review Dee!
I'm going to have to try this out! I'm thinking Rite Aid is the place I'm going to buy it from, becasue you can return it with no questions if its not the right shade.   

now i have to try it. i have the hardest time finding a good foudation so maybe this will work

I have to try this stuff! I need new makeup anyways lol
Oh! I need to try this. I keep seeing commercials for it. I've been using the same ole Maybelline "Pure Makeup" Foundation for at least 3 years now. It's probably time for an update!

I have to say that I'm probably one of the few folks who didn't like the Fit ME foundation.  As a girl with oily skin it was too oily for my skin plus it settled in my pores and didn't provide the coverage I tend to like.  I think this is a great foundation for a gal with dryer skin but for anyone with serious sebum production you might want to steer clear.  I would probably use this on my older clients more.  The positive to this foundation?  It does provide a great dewy look so definitely good for more mature skin. 

I do want to try the powder though.  I'm still trying to find the right powder that doesn't look chalky on me.  I'm that in between shades gal:  in between the ivory and classic ivory shades. 

By the way:  there have been $1-$3 off coupons floating around in the Sunday paper inserts for a little while for this makeup so it would be an excellent opportunity to try the makeup. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service