Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I need to make mauve by Friday with either AVEDA or wella does any one know how?

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Moving thread to The Powder Room.
I would advise going to a proffesional hair stylist. If your hair is black like in your picture it is going to be a very costly long procedure. You need to strip your hair first then what you have after that will determine what color you need to use. Color correction is not something I would leave to a non professional to do.
NO I do hair I need help with a formula
The hair has been Lightened with enlightener once it has 77/44 and /65 with 10v wella koleston perfect
I;m working with Either aveda or wella I just need advice on mauve and not pinks or reds I know there is a formula with aveda that uses drv and dvb but I don't remember what it was...
Is there an Aveda rep. you can call or a number to call Aveda?? I do not use Aveda color or products but our salon uses Logics and we have a rep. we could call with formulation questions if needed, as well as a company number.......just wondered if Aveda has set up something like this as well. This way you can call and get the correct formulation from them.
40g 10n full spectrum deep
1g drv full pectrum deep
80g 10v
of prelightened hair

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!