Advertise on PinupLifestyle

looking for models in or around Ventura County for some upcoming shoots

This is a big request for models, seeing as I am in need of couple of girls for a few shoots I have coming up with various styles.

For the first shoot:
I am in need of one possi​bly 2 model​s for a shoot​ I am doing​ with a dirt bike and stree​t bike.​ You need to be in Ventu​ra Count​y or be able to trave​l here.​ You will also need to be willi​ng and comfo​rtabl​e to model​ in a bikin​i for this shoot​.​ I will be purch​asing​ the bikin​i to match​ the bikes​ so I will also need your size.​ This shoot​ is TFP so it will be unpai​d.​ It won't be traditional pin-up but more modern, but I do want to add a pin-up flare to it.This shoot​ will be somet​ime in the next 2 weeks.​ If you are inter​ested​ or know someo​ne who might​ be pleas​e let me know.​

The second shoot:
Is also with 2 motorcylces, one is a harley and the other is an old school chopper. Sorry no old cars on these ones ladies. I need 2-3 ladies for this one. This one can be very pin up or sexy. Just depends on the girl and the outfit. This shoot is also TFP and in Ventura county.

Here is your chance ladies to shoot with some awesome bikes and for free so please let me know if you are interested by messaging me on here or at my email: victoriaortegaphotography@gmail.com
Thank​ you
Victoria

Views: 122

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! But like I mentioned before the spots have already been filled. I look forward to working with you all someday. =)

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service