Advertise on PinupLifestyle

looking for models in or around Ventura County for some upcoming shoots

This is a big request for models, seeing as I am in need of couple of girls for a few shoots I have coming up with various styles.

For the first shoot:
I am in need of one possi​bly 2 model​s for a shoot​ I am doing​ with a dirt bike and stree​t bike.​ You need to be in Ventu​ra Count​y or be able to trave​l here.​ You will also need to be willi​ng and comfo​rtabl​e to model​ in a bikin​i for this shoot​.​ I will be purch​asing​ the bikin​i to match​ the bikes​ so I will also need your size.​ This shoot​ is TFP so it will be unpai​d.​ It won't be traditional pin-up but more modern, but I do want to add a pin-up flare to it.This shoot​ will be somet​ime in the next 2 weeks.​ If you are inter​ested​ or know someo​ne who might​ be pleas​e let me know.​

The second shoot:
Is also with 2 motorcylces, one is a harley and the other is an old school chopper. Sorry no old cars on these ones ladies. I need 2-3 ladies for this one. This one can be very pin up or sexy. Just depends on the girl and the outfit. This shoot is also TFP and in Ventura county.

Here is your chance ladies to shoot with some awesome bikes and for free so please let me know if you are interested by messaging me on here or at my email: victoriaortegaphotography@gmail.com
Thank​ you
Victoria

Views: 122

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

These both sound fun. I'm in L.A. and interested. But I would need to know an exact date and time before I could give you a definite answer.
I wish I was closer to Ventura!!! Harleys are in my soul...
I live in L.A. as well and would have to know the date. I'm more so intrested in the second shoot then the first. My other thing is I'm plus size does that matter to you?
Thank you ladies for your responses. I don't have a set date yet. I kind of need to have a model picked to work with their schedule and the owner's of the bikes. I forget to mention please send me a link or file with your best photo. So me and the owners can get a good look at you. Thanks ladies
Hi Victoria...I would be able to do this shoot on the 2nd or 3rd week in Dec., if that would work for you. I'm not sure how to send you a link, but you can view my photos on my page...Laura Citores :)

Victoria Ortega-Allen said:
Thank you ladies for your responses. I don't have a set date yet. I kind of need to have a model picked to work with their schedule and the owner's of the bikes. I forget to mention please send me a link or file with your best photo. So me and the owners can get a good look at you. Thanks ladies
Hi Victoria,
Here are the photos you requested :-)
Laura Citores
Attachments:
Hi Victoria,
I think I just figured out how to upload the photos & send them. As far as I can see, they went through to this page. Please let me know if you are able to view them...thank you.
Laura Citores
Thanks I was able to load the pictures. You wouldn't by any chance have an availability sooner?

Laura Citores said:
Hi Victoria,
I think I just figured out how to upload the photos & send them. As far as I can see, they went through to this page. Please let me know if you are able to view them...thank you.
Laura Citores
Hi Victoria,
I live in the Bay Area & it doesn't look like I could fly to LA any sooner. I have my own business & I'm taking that weekend off to visit my bro that weekend. Do you have the exact location of the photo shoot?
Laura

Thanks I was able to load the pictures. You wouldn't by any chance have an availability sooner?

Laura Citores said:
Hi Victoria,
Laura Citores
Oh ok. I was only asking because the owner of the bikes will be out of town. I will be in town if you are still interested in shooting. It will be in Ventura County that the shoot will be held in

Anela Amaretto said:
Hi Victoria,
I live in the Bay Area & it doesn't look like I could fly to LA any sooner. I have my own business & I'm taking that weekend off to visit my bro that weekend. Do you have the exact location of the photo shoot?
Laura

Laura Citores said:
Hi Victoria,
Laura Citores
i have and ride a street bike, i am interested in both you just have to let me know.
Thank you to all the ladies who have responded on here. But we have found our models for these shoots. I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully I will get to work with you all someday. Take care
Victoria

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service