Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Looking for LONG DISTANCE models to model for Krafty Kitten

**This modeling opportunity is going to end this sunday september 12th!!

This is your chance to model for Krafty Kitten!! I need a bunch of items to be modeled so that i can have them on my website. I am open to models of any size, height and ethnicity!tattoo and piercings are welcome but not a requirement!this is a chance for forLONG DISTANCE girls to model my items!! I usually only work with local models so this is your chance ladies!!

Contact me if you would like model any of theses items. you will get a 60% off discount on any of the items that you would like to model.this is the best price you will get on any of these items!!and you will be featured on my website :) along with the possibility of being on other websites that carry my clothing as well.

The only thing i ask is that they look like professional photos and that your hair and make up is in a pin up style. please have someone else hold the camera and take the photos for you. PLEASE DO NOT hold the camera out and take the picture yourself.make sure to get a front and back view of you wearing the garment and also be sure that the images are high resolution when you send them to me.

I can make the following items in any size or length.Don't miss out on this chance to be a Krafty kitten model!!

MESSAGE me if you would like to model so that i can give you the discount code!!

This is a list of items that i need to have modeled:

*las senoritas pencil skirt

*navy blue and white polka dot halter dress

*red pencil skirt halter dress

*pink leopard print pencil skirt halter dress

* black and white polka dot pencil skirt halter dress

*zebra print sweetheart halter dress

*red and white polka dot pencil skirt

* Red and white polka dot gathered skirt

*sacred hearts swing dress- tan background with red hem

*sacred hearts pencil skirt-tan background

* sacred hearts pencil skirt dress

* black and white polka dot shirt waist dress with short sleeves

*solid black shirt waist dress with short sleeves

*leopard print marilyn style halter dress(the bottom will be gathered not pleated

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would love to model for you!!let me know:) your clothes are soo cute!

-Cat
Hey Doll I just made a BIG order. I'm a size 2x to 3x in your sizing and I just then saw that you're looking for professional international modelling for the clothing. I can set up some professional shoots when I get the items but I miss out on the 60% discount. Too bad for me but I'll be happy to do it! Email me at love_is_this@hotmail.com if you're interested.
Much loves xx
I'd love to model for you Kim, if you wouldn't mind. I did love the dress I bought from your clothing line. I just sent you a message about it lol. If you should need my e-mail address it is:

RachelLlorente@yahoo.com
I just sent you a message!
I love this idea!!!! I would love to be a part of it, but nor sure if i can afford to buy anything just now. is this going to be an ongoing thing? check my pics out and see if you'd be interested in having me model! When i am able to purchase anything, 60% off is a FANTASTIC deal!!!
thanks alot,
Amy
This is a wonderful idea! I'd so much love to do it my only concerns are the shipment costs. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost the shipment to central/eastern europe?
i can fit about 2 to 3 garments(depending on which ones) in a flat rate international envelope. and that is a flat rate of $13.45 anywhere in the world.

Dirtee Martina said:
This is a wonderful idea! I'd so much love to do it my only concerns are the shipment costs. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost the shipment to central/eastern europe?
Hello - tried to message you but need to add you first
Hi! Let me know what you still need modeled. I'm a photographer and I'm trying to build up a closet full of pin-up clothing. Currently...I have a few bathing suits lol. Anyways, I've got a few girls that would be happy to pose for your site.
I would love to model for you! I can do my hair and make-up, don't you worry. The only problem you may find from me is that I don't have a professional photographer or a fancy camera for myself. I can find someone to hold the camera for me though. I'm just putting my name in the hat here, no worries if I don't make the cut haha.

music_lover32890@yahoo.com
Where was this leopard dress on the website? I want it!

Krafty Kitten Clothing said:
thank you ladies for all of the responses! i am working on writing to everyone right now!
i also realized that i have two other dresses that need to be modeled that are not on the list.

one of the items is the navy blue and white polka dot v-neck stretchy dress. this one is a size medium and if you buy it today i can ship it out tomorrow morning! sorry for the blurry and bright photos

and the second dress is this leopard print pencil dress in size XS. this one is also avialable to be shipped out tomorrow if you buy it today. either one of these dresses are only $16 with the model discount price. if you need a different size made then it will take about a week or two for me to make it and send it to you.

Hello Im interested in modeling for some of your items. Im from Long Beach, California. I am petite, my height is 4'10", weigh 106lbs, 34in bust, 25in waist and 28in hips. Please email me to let me know what you need or ask me anything missbillys@yahoo.com
Vixen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service