Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Whats UP PL Peeps.....Voting starts MAY 11th at 12 am! (May 10th at 9pm PT)

How's it going PL Peeps? Well As some of you may already know threw hearing me talk in the Chat room I'm in the October running for Koffin Kitten Zombie in October....SO if you don't mind taking a lil min to vote for me that would be great!
http://kittenkoffinzombies.com Click the link!

October Calendar Pinup Contest starts May 11th at 12am ET (May 10th at 9pm PT) and ends May 23rd at 12am ET (May 22nd at 9pm PT). SO Register now and Vote as much as you can for your Fried Chicken Lovin Lil_Bit
PL peeps I would appreciate your votes! this is my very first and probably the only contest I'll ever be in. SO PLEASE and Thank YOU!

*voting from one IP address my dear friends so If your voting from the same computer in a house, office, school, library, business, etc. sometimes those computers are on the same internet IP address. Koffin Kitten Zombie cannot tell you if your computer is the same IP as your coworker/ classmate so check first with appropriate people at those locations.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you got my vote Chicken Fried !!!
Voted!
You've got my vote.
Put the link in the post to make it easier for people to just got CLICK and go vote ;)

update: Arrrrgh where the hell is the URL....

update: found it finally on the flyer...

update: VOTED.
already voted today, hun!
You know you got my vote...from home and work!
oh, hallo Betty Red on the front page! :D
Voted! But this morning LB's fallen behind by a couple votes. Everybody go vote again, it's a new day!
THANKS DEE HUGGLES I really really appreciate it
Desirée {PL} said:
Voted! But this morning LB's fallen behind by a couple votes. Everybody go vote again, it's a new day!
I can't vote again from this IP address until 10:12 tonight... but I've set an alarm to remind me!

Desirée {PL} said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service