Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whahahaha! well he did look dehydrated
Oh damn! That's kinda funny...though sad at the same time. Weird that one of his fans would do that?
I'm your fan, watch out for the water bottle!

richie/rockabilly richie{PLA} said:
i would guess that person's not a fan
This post made our day... Thank you Edson! haha
The sound is amazing, lol amaaaaaaaazing! *SMACK*
ok, that's pretty funny. i unfortunately know who he is..but only because I coach 14-15 year old girls volleyball. One of my players is slightly obsessed with him even though she's about 6'0 tall and he's about 5'3.
I'd have to agree here with you Karin. Yesss, alot of people may hate this kid and love that he got hit, but my 3 year old loves his song "baby" and I will say that feel a bit torn. No true fan would do that. Yes, it is funny too see but I like the way he reacted to it. I guess, I'm just looking at it from a mother's point of view. LOL
Karin Scissor Hands said:
Oh damn! That's kinda funny...though sad at the same time. Weird that one of his fans would do that?
I'd laugh if Richie got hit too! I'm only looking at it for face value, dude gets smacked in the head and I LOL. Difference is I'd shank whoever throws a water bottle at Richie!

If he was seriously injured (or if it was a girl), I wouldnt have laughed, but that awesome SMACK noise is priceless.

Aubrey London {Madam} said:
I'd have to agree here with you Karin. Yesss, alot of people may hate this kid and love that he got hit, but my 3 year old loves his song "baby" and I will say that feel a bit torn. No true fan would do that. Yes, it is funny too see but I like the way reacted to it. I guess, I'm just looking at it from a mother's point of view. LOL
Karin Scissor Hands said:
I saw this video on Attack of the Show tonight! Absolutely EPIC! LOL
HELL YEAH
She probably just had Bieber fever.
OMG I should not have laughed so hard but i did. Poor kid. bwhahahaha ~snort~ BWHAHAHAHA

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service