Advertise on PinupLifestyle

It's a baby... Shower! Celebrate with Desi & Edson in the SF Bay Area!

Come help us celebrate the upcoming arrival of baby girl Giana! We are throwing Desiree and Edson a shower, and would like you, our PL family, to be there.

We'll do gifts, snap pics, and hang out at the studio for a few hours, then anyone who wants to is welcome to join us down the street at La Pinata for a yummy Mexican dinner! Dress to impress!

Edson and Desi are registered online at Target and Amazon.com. 

Their Target registry can be found HERE or in store under either of their names ( Edson Carlos & Desirée Kasey ) with location as KY.

Or, their Amazon registry can be found HERE, same names.

• If you would like to send something not on the registry, please message me for details.

• If you would like to mail something and you're unable to attend, please message me for details.

Please contact me if you have any questions, or for a shipping address. See you there!

Baby Shower will be held:

Sunday, January 23 at 5pm

at

Bridgehead Studio
2516 Blanding Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501

Restaurant Address:
La Pinata / La Penca Azul
2406 Santa Clara Avenue 
(at Park Street)
Alameda, CA 94501
*Note: The restaurant is currently undergoing a name change. Signage will show one of the two names above.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can't wait to see if you guys like what i got you :) hope you guys got a ton of stuff at the shower!

<3 Rebekah

Desirée {PL Team} said:

The baby shower was so nice! Thanks to all who came out, it was great to see everyone and meet some new people too! To those that couldn't make it and are sending gifts, you guys are amazing. Thank you so so much! <3
Omg, thank you so much!!! It was amazing! Just the wrapping was impressive!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Mrs.Killer said:

can't wait to see if you guys like what i got you :) hope you guys got a ton of stuff at the shower!

<3 Rebekah

Desirée {PL Team} said:

The baby shower was so nice! Thanks to all who came out, it was great to see everyone and meet some new people too! To those that couldn't make it and are sending gifts, you guys are amazing. Thank you so so much! <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service