Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey all!

Okay...so here is my idea. (I'm full of them!) I've decided, in my quest to do my very first pinup photoshoot, to make this an educational experience for all of the ladies out there who dream of being a pinup model, but are a tad hesitant.
I have my first shoot booked (with Mitzi and Co) and would like to do a few more for photographers in the L.A. area. My purpose is to give a newbies perspective on California studios and photogs. I will be reviewing each participating photographer and rating my experience with each, in several different areas.
Then, the reviews will be posted here and several other places. My hope is that it will give valuable insight to women who are considering breaking into this business. I have a very unblemished view of the whole venture, as I have never done it, so my opinions are not yet tainted! :)
In addition to being a fresh pair of eyes, I am a freelance writer and radio show host. I have some great connections to Mommy forums and communities where I have established myself as a expert in all things "Mommy related." I thought it would be awesome to show other moms that it is okay to be sexy and play the role of a pinup for a day. I'm hoping to write some articles in time for Mother's Day that inspire these moms to go out and do some shoots to capture their lost inner divas!
I also write for Cavallere, an online men's ezine. (I provide a female point of view for them!) So it would be cool to encourage men to book a shoot for their wives or girlfriends.

If you are interested in having your business reviewed, please let me know and we can set up a shoot!
Here's to helping women unveil their hidden sex kittens!

Hugs~ Lady Kadi

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, no. I was not proposing that the review be done in exchange for the shoot. I planned on paying for the shoot. Forgive me if I miscommunicated.

sfphotojournal said:
So let me understand what you're proposing.

You will provide a review of any photographer in exchange for that photographer doing a photoshoot for you.

And you will post these reviews on Pinuplifestyle and on all the other places you post and also on various "mommy related" forums and communities, and I presume you'll talk about the photographer on your talk show.

Also you'll of course mention your experiences with the photographer in your articles in Cavallere.

Is this correct?

Because forgive if I'm wrong, but isn't what you're proposing called advertising.

And why would anyone trust your reviews since you solicited the service in exchange for your review?
On another note, I do reviews for companies that do exchange the review for their product or service, but only under the full knowledge that I give an unbiased review. Nobody can buy my esteem. It is only earned by providing quality goods and exceptional service. That is why I do a lot of side work for PR companies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service