Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I'll be in LA this weekend and think I might go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market

Anyone else going? Have you gone before? Are there deals on clothes or are they priced standard vendor prices?

Thanks!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

o.k here are a few tips on going, this is such a cool place to shop,the best....BEST vintage finds and if you are going to viva las vegas,i highly recommend to do all your shopping there instead of buying something from the mall or where ever they sell rockabilly chick clothes,that you see everyone else wear! they have TONS AND TONS OF CLOTHES.... rows & rows & rows & rows.....etc......! i have been there 5 times and i still have not seen everything or walked everywhere! make sure you go early! lol, some people even go w/flash lights when they get there before the sun comes up! these are serious shoppers!!! haha, thats too early for me but i do start my shopping at 7am! everything is over by 2pm and done by 3pm,wear something light because it gets HOT! sunscreen! and they do sell booze there and food i think cover to get in is $8.00 or something? there are great deals on clothes,but you have to be on serious shopping mode! when you get there you will be over whelmed and want to see everything but you simply can't!! good luck and have fun!! xoxoxoxo Julie Lane xoxoxo
Thank you so much! I'm a vintage hoarder or vintage whore, whichever you prefer, and clothes are the main thing I would be going for. I am going to viva, and although I have a big vintage wardrobe already, I really want to find something that knocks 'em dead. I work at a vintage shop, so I have the hook up and have scored deadstock denim jeans with the big front pockets for $15 and high waisted, linen 40s trousers for only $10. I don't like to spend a lot since I already get good deals from the dealers who consign or sell to the store. Maybe I'll see you out there? I'm going to check your profile pics.

Julie Lane said:
o.k here are a few tips on going, this is such a cool place to shop,the best....BEST vintage finds and if you are going to viva las vegas,i highly recommend to do all your shopping there instead of buying something from the mall or where ever they sell rockabilly chick clothes,that you see everyone else wear! they have TONS AND TONS OF CLOTHES.... rows & rows & rows & rows.....etc......! i have been there 5 times and i still have not seen everything or walked everywhere! make sure you go early! lol, some people even go w/flash lights when they get there before the sun comes up! these are serious shoppers!!! haha, thats too early for me but i do start my shopping at 7am! everything is over by 2pm and done by 3pm,wear something light because it gets HOT! sunscreen! and they do sell booze there and food i think cover to get in is $8.00 or something? there are great deals on clothes,but you have to be on serious shopping mode! when you get there you will be over whelmed and want to see everything but you simply can't!! good luck and have fun!! xoxoxoxo Julie Lane xoxoxo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service