Advertise on PinupLifestyle
So I am just gonna preface this with "you're welcome"

If you like classical flute, jazz, drum and base, jungle, or reggaeton, the Godfather, KnightRider, the stand-up bass, are human or resemble any other sentient being, you WILL thank me.

My DAD sent me this link:

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yea Beardyman is always throwin down some sick ass s***. i've heard better dnb beats come out of his mouth than I have heard people produce in studio.
Hahahaha - I was thinking that - I used to date a DnB DJ....

Daniel Rodriguez said:
yea Beardyman is always throwin down some sick ass s***. i've heard better dnb beats come out of his mouth than I have heard people produce in studio.
i never would of guessed you listened to the sweet sounds of dnb. its a very underrated genre here in Vegas. when i lived in Los Angeles it was all about dnb, jungle, breakbeats, etc. Simply Jeff, R.A.W. & Oscar Da Grouch seemed to be spinning every night of the week downtown. ahhhh the rave scene in the 90's. what memories (both good & disastrous).

D
This is awesome.

*moving to Entertainment*
LOL Daniel - I am FULL of surprises and idiosyncrasies...just try me

Daniel Rodriguez {PLA} said:
i never would of guessed you listened to the sweet sounds of dnb. its a very underrated genre here in Vegas. when i lived in Los Angeles it was all about dnb, jungle, breakbeats, etc. Simply Jeff, R.A.W. & Oscar Da Grouch seemed to be spinning every night of the week downtown. ahhhh the rave scene in the 90's. what memories (both good & disastrous).

D
i really like this!! when i was younger i found a web clip your clip reminds me of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-POGjktA94E

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service