I have a new room.
But it needs some paint and cool stuff.

Do you guys have good ideas? ^^
(pics come later)

Thanks and have a nice day further! x

Views: 381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It depends on what you are going for. We own a home from 1937 and when we acquired it we saw that all the details that count were in place. This inspired us to go for the full art deco, 1930s historically accurate restoration. Our bedroom still has the original 1937 era wallpaper which we plan to keep as long as possible. Craigslist and Ebay have been a blessing. There are several websites that also provide color codes for historically correct paint. After several years of hard work we now live in something that resembles a 1930s movie set. Great to reside in your own time capsule ! Not too expensive either
Thank you so much Martin!

Martin Tobias said:
Roxy, Congratulations for such a great looking project. I am very impressed by the enormous work done in the styling
Ohhh thank you Goldie! But don't hate me!!! LOL Why can't you have a pink bedroom, I say if you want one, do it!!!

Goldie @ 660Photos.com said:
Roxy i hate you now... not only do you have a badass dining room but your bedroom is very inspiring as well!!!! AHHHH if only i could get away with pink in the bedroom...
I am the only woman in the household, im sure the one i share the bedroom with would freak... haha maybe i can do that in my bathroom though? Still looking for inspiration... and no i dont hate you, but you do inspire me a lot!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
Ohhh thank you Goldie! But don't hate me!!! LOL Why can't you have a pink bedroom, I say if you want one, do it!!!

Goldie @ 660Photos.com said:
Roxy i hate you now... not only do you have a badass dining room but your bedroom is very inspiring as well!!!! AHHHH if only i could get away with pink in the bedroom...
You can't go wrong with a lovely vanity set, no matter what your theme.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service