Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Over the years Barbie has had so many great outfits, and there are so many I want for myself! What are the Barbie outfits you would love to have in your wardrobe?

Here are just 2 of the ones I want:

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!

richie/rockabilly richie{PLA} said:
YEA, I'LL BET IT'S NOT FOR YOU.

Chop & Go {PLA} said:
Personally, I like this one. Well, not for me...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like the bottom one and second from the top, Betty Red these are great :)

Betty Red {M} said:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Betty Red,I love that you have the Tarina one. I bought her when she came out, how can you pass up a Barbie with bright pink hair?!?

And the last one you posted... is soooooo Betty Red Barbie. It was nice of them to make a doll of you!
Love the pink hair!
aaaaaaaaahahahhaha nice, Chop! I think you could rock the pink, Richie! I'm not planning on it though...
haha! I know right?! She even has my bass! :D

Roxy Tart {M} said:
Betty Red,I love that you have the Tarina one. I bought her when she came out, how can you pass up a Barbie with bright pink hair?!?

And the last one you posted... is soooooo Betty Red Barbie. It was nice of them to make a doll of you!
Would that be the bass you slap!?

Betty Red {M} said:
haha! I know right?! She even has my bass! :D

Roxy Tart {M} said:

LOL Fresh and Sexy Latin Barbie LOL

Chop & Go {PLA} said:
and here is the spanish barbie.

those are GREAT!! barbie has come a long way indeed, def love the originals though. Have to admit that Tarina Tarantino and the hard rock ones are pretty rockin too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service