Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Artistic people think to much about color ,, so I am stuck trying to figure out a paint scheme for a 1954 Chevy Coupe. Two - tone , Flake, Satin, Glossy give me some IDEAS ....crow

Views: 31

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to offer a suggestion, but I am a freak with colors. :)
Moving this over to The Garage...
Go to the hot rod flatz website.. (you probably know all about them.. but anyway )their colors are to die for.. and moderately priced.. you may get inspired!
I personally think flat black is OVER. it was cool 10 years ago.. flake is overdone.. but it looks nice if done properly, or in moderation.. my favorite thing lately has been a pearl base with flake or gloss accents in the same color.. like seaweed or scallops.. YUM! i could eat it up! In the spring we're painting my man's 54 ford with the vintage burgundy pearl.. soo sexy! i'd love to see some pics of your ride!!
hmmm are you goin for "original" look, krazy kustom, just plain nice?
Looks Like we nailed a color down dark silver or gray tone with black semi gloss , red trim for high lighting areas pinstripe .. it will match my wife's new Trophy Queen purse .....c

PunkGirl_Inc said:
Go to the hot rod flatz website.. (you probably know all about them.. but anyway )their colors are to die for.. and moderately priced.. you may get inspired!
I personally think flat black is OVER. it was cool 10 years ago.. flake is overdone.. but it looks nice if done properly, or in moderation.. my favorite thing lately has been a pearl base with flake or gloss accents in the same color.. like seaweed or scallops.. YUM! i could eat it up! In the spring we're painting my man's 54 ford with the vintage burgundy pearl.. soo sexy! i'd love to see some pics of your ride!!
Nice! Perfect inspiration!
2 Tone, Black and Blood Red, PL Logo in Flat Black ;)
wicked! have fun man!!

CROWSHOP said:
Looks Like we nailed a color down dark silver or gray tone with black semi gloss , red trim for high lighting areas pinstripe .. it will match my wife's new Trophy Queen purse .....c

PunkGirl_Inc said:
i like shiney cars! not flake glittery type, like a candy apple glossy shine, makes my mouth water! red is my fav color and i think looks nice on vintage cars, so thats my choice, but i like creamy white and shiney blacks too. ive seen some nice robbins egg blues too. whatever you choose i want to see pics!
Second this !!! Na... I'd do a metallic green ( House of Kolor Kameleon pearl Kpf 101) green to gold for the lower body and then for the top half I'd shoot it with ( HOK pbc42 Black pearl) ... Check out the HOK colors at Coastairbrush.com site......
Daddy Cool said:
2 Tone, Black and Blood Red, PL Logo in Flat Black ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service