Advertise on PinupLifestyle
OK so I have this girl who is "suppose" to be my best friend. We try an hang out but were always working, but pretty much everytime we make plans to hang out she ditches me. I thought maybe something came up or whatever. So we made plans to hang out today an I texted her an she replyed but as soon as i asked her if her an i were still hanging out today she stopped talking to me.I texted her a few more time,an called her also. No Answer. So i went out to go Christmas shopping to she her hanging out with someone else. Im tired of being walked over be people who say they are my friends. I dont understand why this keeps happening to me cause im a trustworthy,loyal friend. Who would take a bullet for anyone she cares an loves.Id help anyone if they need it now matter what, but in the end i always get stabbed in the back.An im not sure why. :( sorry for just rambling

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW introduction! Sorry for the humor, but tell ya what, let me move this over to the Chit Chat Lounge for proper feedback. Have another shot at telling us about yourself in the Introduction area and welcome to PL!
That really sucks girl!! I know how that is and hell yea it sucks big time!! I have had things like that happen to me, and the best thing I can tell ya is she isnt worth your time. That may hurt and I dont mean it to, but thats what I have learned from my experiences. Unfortunately because of a few it is very hard for me to trust people.. I have 'built' a wall around myself and at times its hard to put down, but then theres been many times Im glad I have it. Hope all turns out for the best!!! *hugs*
Some people are unreliable and selfish. You can't take that personally. I'm sure she does it to all her "friends", not just you. Ditch the girl and find someone else to hang out with. I have different classes of "friends". Soem are my really close friends that I would do anything for no matter what and would do anything for me. Others are the friends I hang with sometimes. We call each other but we're not super close (ie: I'd help them move, but I wouldn't help them move bodies, lol). Then there are the aquaintences who are a lot of fun to be around and I love hanging out with them when I run into them at clubs and bars and whatnot but probably wouldn't call to hang out with (and vise versa). Many of these people aren't even in my phone. Most people only have a really small number of really close friends. I have no problem with unreliable friends if they're in the 2nd or 3rd catagory, but if I've moved you to the 1st catagory and you f*** me over, then I'm done all-together. Break my trust and I can't hang out with you anymore. But it's how some people are. I just assume their lives aren't very happy and move on. There's plenty of genuine people out there to meet...don't waste your time with those that aren't.
Tell her how you feel and if she doesn't get better then forget her. Everyone deserves real friends, not fakes. Let her go and I'm sure someone will come into your life who loves and cares about you as much as you do them. Good luck.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service