Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I just wanted to voice that the Bootstraps Burlesque show last night went splendidly! The theme was "Eat Me Drink Me" based off of Alice in Wonderland with roughly 250 people there to watch. I had so many props and lights and details to take care of and was nervous that my stage freight would get the best of me. As soon as I walked on stage as the Rabbit I felt the excitement in the room and all of my fears just dwindled away! Bella Rosa who is a new member to the troop (just like me) played the ballet burlesque caterpillar and completed her routine to perfection. Corky and I did our Bunny vs. Cheshire Kitty dance tid-bit in perfect step (thank GOD!) Cherry Poppins as the Queen of Hearts melted hearts with her sultry dance on the big red chair. Tommy Knickers played Alice and shook her cute bum and umbrella just right. I just met Smokin McQueen the night of the show and he made THE cutest little door mouse, splashing around in his teacup! Meka La Creme had some shiny leaves attached to her and did a nifty forest pixie style dance and let me tell YOU that girl is S-E-X-Y! I couldn't be more proud of it all. The band "Hellblinki" added just the right touch too! The jugglers got a roaring applause with their stunts and our host Sneaky McFly as the mad hatter truly channeled his character. I can't wait to see the video footage and will be sure to share it when it's up. Hooray hooray!

~Dixie*

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YAY!! Congrats, Seanna! That's so awesome!
I can't wait to see the video!!! :)
That sounds awesome. Can't wait to check it out!
YEAH SEANNA! That's SO awesome!!! Can't wait to see it!

Sound like you has a great time and great show I can't wait to see the video
(Takes off her white gloves and smacks DC with them) It's a bit early for that!! My blisters haven't even healed yet! I'm will be posting the video we did with the local TV network, the show footage, and the pictures that were taken as soon as I get them.
(I was mostly excited to share my news early with the Burlesque Forum, OK you silly billy?!) Plus, you probably REALLY want to see the video now don't ya? Yeeeah, the element of suspense makes the reward so sweet!

HOWEVER...Here's a teaser since you asked DC:

JUST kidding! Here it is for real!

Oh my gosh this sounded fun!!! Please let us know when the footage is up! Congrats on a show well done!
Thank you so much! Will post as soon as the link is in my inbox!!

Miss Jeannie said:
Oh my gosh this sounded fun!!! Please let us know when the footage is up! Congrats on a show well done!
sounds awesome!! I can't wait to see the video!

p.s.
I almost peed myself when I watched the bellydance video. lol!
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see a clip of the fabulous sounding preformance! maybe when i come home for a bit i can catch one of your shows!
If you come to visit hopefully we have a show at the time but even if we don't we will go out for drinks and chat it up!

{M} Delyssia LaBelle said:
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see a clip of the fabulous sounding preformance! maybe when i come home for a bit i can catch one of your shows!
OK so I still don't have video because it's still being edited but I have some pics of the show! Enjoy ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service