Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I'm thinking of selling something in order to fundraise my next photo shoot. This really is a luxury and I want to raise the money myself without bothering anyone about it.

This handbag is vintage from the 1950's I believe and it says Gimbles  inside. It was painted by a local artist from PA. I cannot recall her last name but I believe it was Jennifer. Her art is amazing and dying to find her again.

Anyhoo-how much do you think this could go for? Where would you suggest my selling it if I were to do it?

Thanks so much-PinupMama xox

Views: 22

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$50

I would keep it. Some items are irreplaceable! That being said, you can google it with the info you do have. HUGS

how much did you want for it?

Hellz Kittehn said:

I would keep it. Some items are irreplaceable! That being said, you can google it with the info you do have. HUGS

Why don't you post a picture.

Better yet go on the Vintage Fashion Guild website and post the your question there.

Actually I have a picture attached below the post :) I will def check out that site-thank you so much xox
Its super cute! I would post it on etsy..you can always start the price high and lower it if you need to :)

If you want top dollar, put it on Etsy, but it will take longer to sell.  If you want the money now, put it on Ebay.  If I were to put it on Etsy, I would price it at $75, but I don't think I would get that.  In a month or so I would lower it.  I think you can get $50 for it if you are patient. 

The sad thing is, purses don't sell well.  You can have the coolest purse going, but if it doesn't have a bakelite handle, or something else very popular, it will sit for a long time. 

Yours is cute, and I wish the best for you on it. 

Thanks everyone! Yeah I thought of Etsy-I paid 75 for it in 2006 and I think it is worth more than that now. I need to find the artist last name-that would be good right LOL I think bc its not only vintage put handpainted that its a one of a kind item-it should sell well-holding it off til the right time comes-thank you for all your help!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service