Advertise on PinupLifestyle

How do I post an event for the next or following months?

I am getting frustrated! I want to post an event for March and April and it keeps kickin it back to February. Somebody give me the 411 on how to do this! Thanks a bunch in advance.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just tried, and it worked fine for me. Try again?
Desirée {PL} said:
I just tried, and it worked fine for me. Try again?
Hi Bree, at the moment you cannot schedule recurring events (which is what I think you mean?), this feature will be coming soon.
Hey Daddy Cool-
I am trying to post a one time event. One in March and one in April. Everything is stellar except when I get to posting the date. When I try to change the date, either to the next month, or subsequent months, it wont let me change to anything other than a later date in February or when I try to go to the calendar it takes me to Feb. 2010, or 2011, etc. What am I doing wrong???!! Please help! I have some major stuff I want to post here.

Daddy Cool {PL} said:
Hi Bree, at the moment you cannot schedule recurring events (which is what I think you mean?), this feature will be coming soon.
I was just able to post something for Feb. 21st. But any event that I want to post for March or April, it will not let me do so. When I hit the date to change it, a calendar for February comes up and is mostly blocked by the time changes. When I try to go forward a month it actually goes forward to February of next year!

Daddy Cool {PL} said:
Yeah, for some reason the arrows on the calendar are black, so you can only see them when you hover over them. But right beside the double arrow (which is the one you're using that skips ahead a year), there's a single arrow (just ">") that will move ahead one month. The button is right beside the month name.
Let me know if you find it.

Bree Anne said:
I was just able to post something for Feb. 21st. But any event that I want to post for March or April, it will not let me do so. When I hit the date to change it, a calendar for February comes up and is mostly blocked by the time changes. When I try to go forward a month it actually goes forward to February of next year!
Daddy Cool {PL} said:
OMG! Thanks so very much for helping me. Usually I am pretty computer saavy but for som reason I just couldn't get it. You are a doll. You are destined to wear Blonde Dynamite jewelry. Stay tuned for my announcement on Marketplace.!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

Desirée {PL} said:
Yeah, for some reason the arrows on the calendar are black, so you can only see them when you hover over them. But right beside the double arrow (which is the one you're using that skips ahead a year), there's a single arrow (just ">") that will move ahead one month. The button is right beside the month name.

Bree Anne said:
Daddy Cool {PL} said:
Yay! hahah! So glad you finally got it working!! :D
I need to see if there's anything we can do about changing the color of those arrows. That's terrible!

Bree Anne said:
OMG! Thanks so very much for helping me. Usually I am pretty computer saavy but for som reason I just couldn't get it. You are a doll. You are destined to wear Blonde Dynamite jewelry. Stay tuned for my announcement on Marketplace.!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!
Desirée {PL} said:

Bree Anne said:
Daddy Cool {PL} said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service