Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Sorry if this has been talked about in the past...
I LOVE all the names people come up with. Just wondering how you landed on the name you are currently using.
I'm sure you have a great story that goes with that cute name. Let's hear them!

Views: 2934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BINGO!!! Thats what I was thinking too! But instead of spelling it D-I-R-T-Y you can make it cute like Dirtee... Or Dirdee... Something like that. Glad you like it babe. ;-)

Andrada Martina said:
I love it! Makes me think of dirty martini.

Birdie La Rouge said:
This is just off the top of my head, but what about 'Dirtee Martina' ?

Andrada Martina said:
I'm still trying to figure out my pin-up persona so I'm yet to find a good pin-up name.
It was really fun and inspiring reading everyone's stories.
I want a cute, fun and a little sexy name without it being overly cliché...
If anyone has any idea that would be helpful, please do say.
Well, my real name is Bonnie, and I've always like it, so I wanted to stick with it and you always hear that saying "Bonnie Lass", which means your a cutie. I thought that would be perfect!
The nana I was close too in life has been lovingly referred to as my daughter's "GG" since she passed away just before I gave birth. My nana would've been my daughter's great-grandmother. I sorta hooked onto the double G (GiGi) and Von Vroom sorta just went with it. GiGi Von Vroom started more of a joke for myself. An alter ego to help me escape some of the crap and chaos I was going through after my nana passed.
My nana was a sassy little woman and while she had a heart of gold, she'd also tell you where you could go if you crossed her!
My favorite band in the world is Leftover Crack, and my name is Natalie, so here comes Natalie Crack
Since I was a little girl almost everyone that knew me called me "muñequita", which means BabyDoll in Spanish. They said I looked like a porcelain doll. The name stuck as I grew up and in high school it became the English version, BabyDoll. I believe it suits me well!
I absolutely adore Etta James and when I was younger my mum used to call me Etta (my middle name is Elizabeth) and I thought for a while to have the name Etta Jane but then I saw the name Loretta somewhere and thought it went really well, so it stuck and I kept the name Loretta Jane.
My mother named me Gigi and "DeLuxe" came from my club kid days and was given to me by my "Club Mother" a lovely Queen that I miss dearly
After thinking about it a lot and the page burlesque name generator
I came up with "Roxy Van Sparks" which lost its appeal for me, then my friend and I were looking for a Suicide Girl name for me and came up with Temperance (he's a tarot reader) that name was taken on SG so I spelled it Temparance and added Sparks when joined Model Mayhem
My best girlfriend started calling me Kitten back in the day, and it stuck with my close friends and car club buddies. She later added "Kaboom" for her own reasons, but I like to tell people it's cause I blow up car parts like no other. I'm on my third motor setup, third transmission, and second rear end in my Camaro. lol
niccy is short for nicole, and knickers just rhymes with it
Simply the combination of two of the ladies I admire most and have been compared to the most. Audrey Hepburn and Louise Brooks
I ws born Elizabeth Diana. As a kid, my friends and family called me "Lizzy". When I first got into pin up and saw the countless names/stage names around, I really didn't want to steer too far from my original name (for the lack of creativity lol)... Miss Lizzy D. it was. But, how would i complete my stage name with out giving it to much or too little. From that D. Vine was born.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service