Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Step right up! Don't be shy! And comment if you like what you see or don't.
I went through quite an effort to upload these babies because I kinda borrowed the digital camera without asking...but don't worry I think I have food poisoning. See? Karma takes care of it! So enjoy and gimme some feedback please. Thanks!

Sailor Beware!

Hearts and Skulls

Oh and geek alert on these ones eh?

Ledger's Joker

Harley Quinn with Joker background

Views: 30

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the "Rise and Shine" one, but my favourite is "Sailor Beware!"
High five for the Batman nerdery, but Poison Ivy was always my favourite batman villain:P
As Borat would say "High Five!" lol
I'm listening to the Gutter Demons last album which has this demented circus sound to a lot of the songs. So obsessed with homicidal maniac clowns..it's scary! : P
Thanks for the comment!

Violet Fox said:
I love the "Rise and Shine" one, but my favourite is "Sailor Beware!"
High five for the Batman nerdery, but Poison Ivy was always my favourite batman villain:P
Hey, woman!!
I think art is an expression of oneself.... there's no good or bad art in my opinion.
Personally, I really dig "Rise and Shine" and "Sailor Beware".
What are you using..... oil pastels, paint? The colors are so vivid!
Hey! Thanks for your feedback! Glad you like...I did all of these with watercolour paint. The photos were taken at night and there obviously wasn't enough light in the room but at least the colours still show through. I'll have to use a proper scanner for the Sailor Jerry inspired paintings though.
Now that I'm looking at it I notice I made one of Ledger's Joker shoulders too big. Agh! I wanna kick myself for these errors! : ( But at least some still like it anyways.

Syd Valentine said:
Hey, woman!!
I think art is an expression of oneself.... there's no good or bad art in my opinion.
Personally, I really dig "Rise and Shine" and "Sailor Beware".
What are you using..... oil pastels, paint? The colors are so vivid!
Here's the other paintings for your viewing pleasure. ; P

Blind Mag

Rise and Shine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends: