Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Where is a good place to get some? I know Stop Staring has some killer ones (they pretty much have killer EVERYTHING) but does anyone know of a place to get some?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are hard to come by I've noticed! I lucked out and found a fabulous pair at Charlotte Russe of all places. I also sometimes have luck at thrift stores, although that requires digging. I'm excited to see where everyone else recommends, I need this too!
I work inside of a vintage clothing store and high waisted pants is the 1st thing I keep my eye out for!!
Whirlingturban does great High waisted pants, with matching tie blouses.

I was fortunate to find 4 pairs of deadstock western high waisted pants by Lee (Frontier Lady) in my size.

I think My Babyjo also carries some high waisted pants.
Thank you ladies!! I am going on the hunt now!!
Forever 21 has them, too!! Check it out online, I went to the store & they didn't have them.
I found a great deal on high-waisted, dark rinse straight-leg jeans yesterday, and I picked up the last of the store's stock (three pairs of size 8, sorry, that's all they had!) in case any of my PL pals wanted some.

Brand: Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker
Tag reads: High Rise Stretch Jean
Classic Higher Rise - Hint Of Stretch
True Waist - Slim Straight Leg

If you're a size 8 and willing to pay me $20/pair (that should cover the jeans and shipping), let me know! The longer I have them in my stash, the more likely I am to start customizing them...
This is tempting....very, very tempting. Pics?

Wink Holliday said:
I found a great deal on high-waisted, dark rinse straight-leg jeans yesterday, and I picked up the last of the store's stock (three pairs of size 8, sorry, that's all they had!) in case any of my PL pals wanted some.

If you're a size 8 and willing to pay me $20/pair (that should cover the jeans and shipping), let me know! The longer I have them in my stash, the more likely I am to start customizing them...
I can't find any photos online... I'll have to take one of my own!

Betty Red said:

Wink Holliday said:

Rad!!!

Wink Holliday said:
I can't find any photos online... I'll have to take one of my own!

Betty Red said:

Wink Holliday said:

I'm sorry, no offense to anyone cuz I'm sure you gals pull it off and look fabulous but when I think of high-waisted pants (and this image has been burned into my brain unfortunetly), I think of this fiasco.

I would love to see some good examples of people wearing them so I can stop having nightmares. ;) hehe
Pics! The jeans are a size 8 and the mannequin is probably a 4 or a 6, but you get the idea (shown with a cropped peasant blouse).

See, now thats cute! :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service