Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Hey All!

I'm looking to find some amazing high-waisted pants or Capri's to add some variety to my vintage wardrobe. However, I've got a 10+ inch difference between my hips and my waist! So where do you lovely ladies get bottoms to show off those gorgeous gams and killer curves? Do you find stuff online, make it yourself, or raid grandma's closet?

Kelli Mae

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've got a 12 inch difference between my hips and my waist so you're not alone there ;) I really love Bernie Dexter's Siren Capris. They fit quite lovely and are very well made. They are dry clean only though. I also love Bernie's capris because I have an hourglass figure but I don't have a long torso, her capris come up just right and don't make me feel like a grandpa like one brand I tried. I would also suggest talking to the people at getgoretro.com and asking about the fit with their customer service, they have some cute capris too.
I LOVE Apple Bottoms Jeans! They are the ONLY jeans I have found that always accommodate the high amount of junk in my trunk. I have found high-waisted jeans, and tons of regular-waist capris. You just have to look around, a lot. I always buy mine online, either via the AB website or eBay. Good luck!
Thanks ladies! I'll take a look! ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service