Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi there, how's everyone? Thought i'd come introduce myself, I'm tasha / darling nightmare. I'm currently looking to do more shots specially pin up/ alt styled shoots.
So yah hi =]

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the site darling! we so excited that you found us! If you're looking to do some specific shoots, may I recommend the Casting Calls section of our site? http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/forum/categories/castings-photo-sessi...

it's a GREAT forum where models and photographers can network and find eachother! Take a look at what some of the other people in the forum have done to get an idea of what you would like to post.

Can't wait to see some more of you on the site!

xoxo,
Honey B. Hooligan
Thanks very much, will post there soon got soo many awesome ideas but not slot of togs round here! Be easier when I can drive cos I won't mind travelling, test next month woo =] x

Honey B Hooligan {M} said:
Welcome to the site darling! we so excited that you found us! If you're looking to do some specific shoots, may I recommend the Casting Calls section of our site? http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/forum/categories/castings-photo-sessi... it's a GREAT forum where models and photographers can network and find eachother! Take a look at what some of the other people in the forum have done to get an idea of what you would like to post.

Can't wait to see some more of you on the site!

xoxo,
Honey B. Hooligan
Welcome, newbie from across the pond! I'm sure you'll love it here!
Hi ladies, ill be in London this September if youd like to book! Just send me a message and ill contact you when the time nears! :)
I'm sure I will everyone seems pretty awesome so far x

Cherri Bombe said:
Welcome, newbie from across the pond! I'm sure you'll love it here!
hello miss pinup UK.... welcome to the PL!!!
Welcome to PL. Hope you're loving it so far!
Hey Hun, welcome aboard.............the UK contingient is growing !!
Hope so, more likely to make new contacts I can work with that way haha I live in a very quiet area for modelling.

Stuart and Tabitha D said:
Hey Hun, welcome aboard.............the UK contingient is growing !!
Welcome aboard! It's great to see another person from Blighty on here!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service